From: Jonas Nygren <jonas.nygren@era.ericsson.se>
Subject: cgi-bin server in Ada
Date: 1999/01/21
Date: 1999-01-21T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Looking for cgi-bin server in Ada!

A couple of  years ago I remember there were some packages posted that
could be used
to aid the implementation of a cgi-bin server. Now I cannot find them
any longer ;)

Perhaps somebody in this group knows of packages used to support a
cgi-bin server or better a real server implementation in Ada.

Jonas Nygren