From: Marin David Condic <condicma@bogon.pwfl.com>
Subject: Re: Boeing 777 and Ada
Date: 1999/01/20
Date: 1999-01-20T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Tucker Taft wrote:
> Please *don't* check this site -- it is pretty much dead now.
> However, the Ada Information Clearinghouse is alive and well
> (sponsored by the Ada Resource Association), and they even have
> a decent URL now:
>
>    http://www.adaic.org/
>
> : Somewhere on that web page you might find links which will lead you to
> : the Boeing "Ada Success Story"
>
> On this new adaic site, you should have no problem finding success
> stories.

Thanks for the updated URL. My understanding was that the govt. quit
funding the AdaIC. Who is keeping the organization operating now?

MDC
--
Marin David Condic
Real Time & Embedded Systems, Propulsion Systems Analysis

    "Airplanes are interesting toys but of no military value."

        --  Marechal Ferdinand Foch, Professor of Strategy, Ecole
Superieure
            de Guerre.