From: Grant Griffin <grant.griffin@iowegian.com>
Subject: do Ada users eat enough bran? (was Re: I received this message:)
Date: 1999/01/20
Date: 1999-01-20T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

alexs wrote:

[snip - Robert Dewar's e-mail header]
> To: alexs@seanet.com
> Subject: Tisdale
>
> Please do not pollute comp.lang.ada with Tisdale nonsense,
> either pro or con.
> On comp.lang.ada (apprently unlike comp.dsp), we expect
> all messages to be
> tecnically relevant to ada, and will not put up with this
> kind of nonsense.
> Thank you!

> So this is a public apology to the netizens of
> comp.lang.ada for my not checking the crossposting
> status of an irrelevant thread.  The spread of
> Tisdale must be contained!!

Dear Ada-ites:

Robert Dewar also got on my case for this (since I had started it
all)[1].  I didn't realize you people take yourselves so seriously.
Therefore, please accept my apology as well.

Also, please forgive THIS message, which clearly is not technically
relevant to Ada[2].

=g2

[1] In Robert, you guys have appointed a very effective policeman[2].
[2] It's just a joke, Robert -- c'mon, let's have a little fun with it!

Grant R. Griffin                           grant.griffin@iowegian.com
Iowegian International Corporation	      http://www.iowegian.com