From: Nigel Tracey <njt@cs.york.ac.uk>
Subject: Fwd: ASIS for GNAT
Date: 1999/01/18
Date: 1999-01-18T10:20:13+00:00	[thread overview]

Can anyone tell me if a new ASIS for GNAT be released at the same-point
as the public release of GNAT 3.11? Also any news on how complete the
ASIS implementation is? I cannot get the current ASIS-for-GNAT 3.09
to compile for GNAT 3.10p and it also lacks some of the semantic
queries that I require.

I know timetables for public releases are not announced, but a while a
ago somebody hinted 3.11p was in sight but it hasn't yet arrived. If
its possible to give a hint are we talking weeks or months away?

Thanks for any information or help,

Nigel