From: Roland Petrasch <petrasch@fhtw-berlin.de>
Subject: Re: UML to Ada mapping
Date: 1999/01/17
Date: 1999-01-17T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Hi,

I only want to make a short comment von RTE: Some tool-manufacturer promise the
complete possiblity of round trip engineering without explaining their definition
of RTE.
BUT: There are limitations which often are not mentioned. Sometimes it would be
helpful to get more information, e.g. restrictions with additional modules.
Specially with UML tools the user is confused beacuse the manufacturers promise
UML-support without full support of model or model elemente, e.g. activity diagrams
or layer/levels are not supported from ObjectIF. So be careful with the adversising
slogan "We support UML" or "With our tool RTE is possible".

Best Regards
Roland