From: jamwahl@badlands.nodak.edu (Jim)
Subject: Re: Future of Ada?
Date: 1999/01/14
Date: 1999-01-13T22:10:44+00:00	[thread overview]

On Wed, 13 Jan 1999 13:56:08 GMT, kilgallen@eisner.decus.org (Larry
Kilgallen) wrote:

>In article <369c6b78.7488219@news.nodak.edu>, jamwahl@badlands.nodak.edu (Jim) writes:
>> I am just wondering what those who frequent this news group think
>> about the future of Ada.
>
>I find that hard to believe.
>
>If you were _really_ interested, you would have gotten the answer already
>by going to Deja News and reviewing the responses when this question has
>been asked in the past (approximately monthly).
>
>Larry Kilgallen

You find my legitamate interest in what a few people here think about
the future of Ada hard to believe?  Why?  You assume I've never been
to Deja News and that the people here in this news group don't have an
opinion that might interest me.  It was a simple question, and if you
don't want to bother to answer it please don't question my interest in
the subject.

	-Jim