* Announce: Understand for Ada 1.2.6
@ 1999-01-12  0:00 Kenneth C. Nelson
From: Kenneth C. Nelson @ 1999-01-12  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

 Version 1.2.6 of Understand for Ada, our Ada 83 and 95
 reverse-engineering and source analysis tool, can
 be downloaded at: http://www.ada-tools.com/

 If you need to maintain a lot of Ada code, that
 maybe you didn't even write (-:, then you might
 find Understand for Ada helpful.

 To learn more about it, or to try it on your own
 Ada code, visit http://www.ada-tools.com/ or email
 info@scitools.com.

 Binaries for Windows 95, 98, NT, and most Unix
 (Solaris, HP-UX, etc...) are available.

Regards,

Ken Nelson
info@scitools.com

* Re: Announce: Understand for Ada 1.2.6
@ 1999-01-13  0:00 ` Marin David Condic
From: Marin David Condic @ 1999-01-13  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info

By way of a personal endorsement: Both Ken Nelson and Helen Morales at
scitools have been very helpful to me with a related product. It is
clear to me that they understand what customer support is all about and
I am sure that the high level of service I received is the way they do
business with all of their products & customers.

By way of mandatory disclaimer: Not being an officer of the corporation,
I do not speak for United Technologies. My opinions are my own.

MDC

Kenneth C. Nelson wrote:

> Hello,
>
>  Version 1.2.6 of Understand for Ada, our Ada 83 and 95
>  reverse-engineering and source analysis tool, can
>  be downloaded at: http://www.ada-tools.com/

<snip>

--
Marin David Condic
Real Time & Embedded Systems, Propulsion Systems Analysis

    "Nobody shot me."

        --  Last words of Frank Gusenberg when asked by police who
            shot him fourteen times with a machine gun in the Saint
            Valentine's Day Massacre.