From: Ken Thomas <kst@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: Saving files in Ada-mode xemacs
Date: 1999/01/08
Date: 1999-01-08T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Nobody wrote:

> When I try any of the save commands in the ada-mode xemacs, the untabify
> command appears at the bottom of the screen. Therefore none of my *.ada
> files are being saved.
>
> I using xemacs v19.16.
>
> Has any one else encountered this problem and if so how do I fix it?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Davinder Gautam
>
> gautamd@logica.com

I too have had this problem and a fix would be helpful. I have found
that if you first write the file (Ctrl-X Ctrl-W ) that subsequent saves
execute correctly.

Ken
--
Dr K.S. Thomas
Department of Electronics and Computer Science

Telephone : (+44) 01703 592170
Fax :       (+44) 01703 593903

email: kst@ecs.soton.ac.uk