* Re: gnat 3.11 where?
@ 1998-12-31  0:00 ` dewar
From: dewar @ 1998-12-31  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <368B1A6F.DA4DE444@unx1.shsu.edu>,
  ucs_rat@unx1.shsu.edu wrote:
> Can anyone give me a direct link to gnat version 3.11 for
> windows NT system.  on the www.gnat.com website they talk
> about it but don't give a
> link to it.  I went to the home of the brave ada
> programmer and followed the following link back to gnat's
> web site but it only has links to 3.10p1 and 3.09 not
> 3.11.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

GNAT Professional 3.11b2 is available for most targets now,
contact sales@gnat.com for details.

If you are looking for the freely downloadable version,
that is 3.11p (which is based on 3.11b2), then the
situation is that 3.11p is not yet available for win32. We
have completed everything we need for this release except
for the packaging, which we are working on right now, and
it will be out soon (indeed it is the final work on NT that
is holding up the general 3.11p release).

Robert Dewar
Ada Core Technologies

* Re: gnat 3.11 where?
@ 1998-12-31  0:00   ` Marc Bejerano
From: Marc Bejerano @ 1998-12-31  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

dewar@gnat.com wrote:

> ...indeed it is the final work on NT that
> is holding up the general 3.11p release).
>
> Robert Dewar
> Ada Core Technologies

Sigh. As usual, Windows NT screws up the works for everyone else... :)
Sorry, but that was too easy.

Marc Bejerano

* gnat 3.11 where?
@ 1998-12-31  0:00 Robert A. Thompson
From: Robert A. Thompson @ 1998-12-31  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Can anyone give me a direct link to gnat version 3.11 for a windows NT
system.  on the www.gnat.com website they talk about it but don't give a
link to it.  I went to the home of the brave ada programmer and followed
the following link back to gnat's web site but it only has links to
3.10p1 and 3.09 not 3.11.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Robert A. Thompson

* Re: gnat 3.11 where?
@ 1999-01-01  0:00   ` Aloysius TOH
From: Aloysius TOH @ 1999-01-01  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

What about version 3.11p for Linux (RedHat5.2)?

dewar@gnat.com wrote:

> In article <368B1A6F.DA4DE444@unx1.shsu.edu>,
>   ucs_rat@unx1.shsu.edu wrote:
> > Can anyone give me a direct link to gnat version 3.11 for
> > windows NT system.  on the www.gnat.com website they talk
> > about it but don't give a
> > link to it.  I went to the home of the brave ada
> > programmer and followed the following link back to gnat's
> > web site but it only has links to 3.10p1 and 3.09 not
> > 3.11.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>
> GNAT Professional 3.11b2 is available for most targets now,
> contact sales@gnat.com for details.
>
> If you are looking for the freely downloadable version,
> that is 3.11p (which is based on 3.11b2), then the
> situation is that 3.11p is not yet available for win32. We
> have completed everything we need for this release except
> for the packaging, which we are working on right now, and
> it will be out soon (indeed it is the final work on NT that
> is holding up the general 3.11p release).
>
> Robert Dewar
> Ada Core Technologies

* Re: gnat 3.11 where?
@ 1999-01-01  0:00     ` dewar
From: dewar @ 1999-01-01  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <368BAF43.BDFB3A89@home.com>,
> Sigh. As usual, Windows NT screws up the works for
> everyone else... :)
> Sorry, but that was too easy.
>
> Marc Bejerano

Well we won't let it hold things up for more than a few
days, but it is nicer if we can release all the versions
at once. We are pretty close now.

Robert Dewar
Ada Core Technologies