From: brian <brianc@billybob.demon.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Ada Mode for XEmacs
Date: 1998/12/17
Date: 1998-12-17T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Nobody wrote:

> I am currently trying to install the Ada mode for XEmacs from the
> Ada-Belgium site on my UNIX system. The installation instructions state the
> following:-
>
> Put all these files in your load path and insert 'dot.emacs' into your
> personal emacs start up file '.emacs'. For a system-wide installation it is
> best to copy the files in the site-lisp directory (usually
> /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp) and merge dot.emacs into default.el

> Cheers,
>
> Davinder Gautam
>
> gautamd@logica.com

Dear Nobody

Firstly may I suggest getting Xemacs 20.4 from

http://www.xemacs.org/

Have you got two files one called

xemacs-20.4-common.tar.gz
and
xemacs-20.4-i386-pc-linux.tar.gz ??

You need both; (about 17.5Mb)
then follow the instructions and you should have a lot more luck:-)
Let me know your results please.
Regards Brian.

Brian,  London U.K.             "If you are not living life on the
brianc@billybob.demon.co.uk     edge you are taking up too much space"