From: Marin David Condic <condicma@bogon.pwfl.com>
Subject: Re: Linear algebra in Ada
Date: 1998/12/15
Date: 1998-12-15T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Leszek Sczaniecki wrote:

> Is there any good package, preferably public domain, for linear algebra
> (operations on vector and  matrices, inverting matrices, solving linear
> equations, etc.)  in Ada?
>
> -les
I know that the Public Ada Library used to have some linear-a packages,
but the URL I had for it was through AJPO which is now closed. Look
around with a search engine for the Public Ada Library and if you find
them, they'll have the stuff you need.

I think I got a package from Mats Weber at some point in time (maybe
through the PAL?) so you might want to dig around at www.adahome.com and
see if there's anything about it there. (I can dredge around and see if
I can find it if you really get desparate.)

MDC
--
Marin David Condic
Real Time & Embedded Systems, Propulsion Systems Analysis

"Eagles may soar, but a weasle never gets sucked up into a jet engine."

        --  Author Unknown