From: frank@bigdog.engr.arizona.edu (Frank Manning)
Subject: Re: converting my employer to Ada?
Date: 26 Sep 1994 16:53:56 GMT
Date: 1994-09-26T16:53:56+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <366ddb$et5@theopolis.orl.mmc.com> dennison@romulus23 (Ted
Dennison) writes:

> Answer:
>   No. I want to tell them what I want, and have them go make it (while I
> nap in my office). If it were readable, someone might actualy want me to DO
> SOMETHING (like read it).
>
>  (snip)

Really? You sound suspiciously like the guy I referred to in my first
paragraph -- an actual human being who knows what he's doing. In that
case, my post wouldn't refer to you.

Speaking for myself, nothing makes me happier than a boss who goes away
and lets me do my job. That keeps us both happy.

-- Frank