From: Paul Channell <paulc@lanl.gov>
Subject: Re: GNAT 3.10 for Mklinux
Date: 1998/12/07
Date: 1998-12-07T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Matthew Heaney wrote:

> colvert@ro.com (Paul Colvert) writes:
>
> I use LinuxPPC, which is a linux-based gnu system, and am happy with it.
> Release 4 ("R4") is the most recent version.  Visit the web-site for
> info about ordering.
>
> <http://www.linuxppc.org/>
>
> I'm not sure about binary compatibility between LinuxPPC and MkLinux.
> Try the FAQ-o-matic at the linuxppc site to answer that question.

I am using the file gcc-ada.***  (which is gnat 3.09) from the
www.linuxppc.org archives andrun it under MkLinux (though I had to get all
the gcc files and use
rpm with --replacepkgs to get everything to work. The only problem
at the moment is that I can no longer get to the archives of
linuxppc.org; some links must have changed.