From: Hans Marqvardsen <hm@ddre.dk>
Subject: Are "Pragma inline" and "is separate" compatible ?
Date: 1998/12/01
Date: 1998-12-01T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

I have a package PAK which contains a procedure SEP which is separate.

Now I would like to inline SEP. Is that possible?

Below is an example of what I want, but it does not work.
(OA7 complains that the body of the subprogram is not available)

package PAK is
	procedure SEP;	pragma inline (SEP);
end PAK;

Package body PAK is