From: leandrohbatista <leandrohbatista@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Middleware options for Ada and visual C++ integration
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 10:29:53 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2011-10-07T10:29:53-07:00	[thread overview]

This could a good idea!
But porting the HMI do Ada it's not a choice yet.

In fact, I'd like to setup a COM server in my Ada simulation and run the HMI in another PC for example using TCP/IP.

So, I'm looking for a middleware that could interface Ada and C++.

I started reading about DDS (data distribution service) and I found RTI DDS solution (http://www.rti.com/products/dds/index.html).

Before choosing a middleware, I'd like to hear from Ada comunity, what solutions are you using as inter process communications?

DDS, CORBA, PolyORB, DCOM, .NET, or are you developing your own solution (DYO)?