From: john@assen.demon.co.uk.nospam (John McCabe)
Subject: Re: Linked Lists
Date: 1998/11/19
Date: 1998-11-19T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

robinsoj@my-dejanews.com wrote:

>Is there a Web site or book where I can get more information explaining linked
>lists?

I've just bought Michael Feldman's book "Software Construction and
Data Structures with Ada 95" (ISBN 0-201-30488-0) which has a whole
chapter on Linked Lists. Although I haven't got far enough to check
this lot out, I would imagine this could be what you're looking for.

Best Regards
John McCabe <john@assen.demon.co.uk>