From: joshhighley@hotmail.com (Josh Highley)
Subject: Can I overwrite existing text w/o clearing the screen?
Date: 1998/11/17
Date: 1998-11-17T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

I've wrote a task to output the time.  I want to continually update the
time every second in the lower right hand corner of the screen without
causing a new line and without clearing the entire screen.  I've tried
set_col and set_line but it causes a new line.  I've been successful
using AdaGraph v0.5 but its other input and output operations are very
limited.  Basically, can I overwrite existing text without clearing the
entire screen or causing a new line?  Hopefully, still having Ada's
input and output commands still available.

Thanks,

Josh Highley
joshhighley@hotmail.com