From: Dave Wood <dpw@cts.com>
Subject: Re: Anyone use Rational Apex on a WinNT platform?
Date: 1998/11/12
Date: 1998-11-12T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

I certainly can't speak for Rational, but regarding
the documentation issue, wouldn't any Win32 book
suffice?  Presuming the binding is thin, any of
the dozens of books at your local Barnes&Noble
ought to be usable for Win32 programming even if
Apex itself doesn't include Win32 API docs.

-- Dave Wood, Aonix
-- Product Manager, ObjectAda for Windows
-- http://www.aonix.com

Roga Danar wrote:

> Hi John,
>
>   I am amoung the unfortunate that use Rational Apex Ada.
>
> John *NOSPAM* Bunk wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> > Has anyone used the Rational Apex Ada compiler on a NT host platform for a
> > Win32 target?

[snip]