* Mac Compiler?
@ 1998-11-06  0:00 Benjamin Story
From: Benjamin Story @ 1998-11-06  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

A friend of mine is looking for a Mac Ada Compiler similar to AdaGIDE.  Does
anyone have any suggestions?

--
Pax vobis

Benjamin Story
http://www2.truman.edu/~a1401/
http://www.bullets.net/
bstory@bullets.net
"Where two or three young adults are gathered, Adults are nervous." --Jerry
Bauman

* Re: Mac Compiler?
@ 1998-11-10  0:00 ` Paul Channell
From: Paul Channell @ 1998-11-10  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Benjamin Story wrote:

> A friend of mine is looking for a Mac Ada Compiler similar to AdaGIDE.  Does
> anyone have any suggestions?
>
> --
> Pax vobis
>
> Benjamin Story
> http://www2.truman.edu/~a1401/
> http://www.bullets.net/
> bstory@bullets.net
> "Where two or three young adults are gathered, Adults are nervous." --Jerry
> Bauman

  A few possibilities exist:

1) CodeBuilder from Tenon that allows you to run gnat, but also target Mac
standalone apps
2) MachTen from Tenon  -  the same (I think)
3) A much more stable alternative is to run  MkLinux or LinuxPPC and again use
gnat, though
     without the ability to target the MacOS.