From: "Anthony E. Glover" <aeg@hiwaay.net>
Subject: GOT Overflow On SGI
Date: 1998/11/03
Date: 1998-11-03T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Hello,

  When attempting to make our executable under SGI Ada95 we get
GOT Overflow errors.  This is nothing new to us and we had worked
around this problem using XGOT/PIC options under VADS; however, I
do not see any kind of "-xgot" or "-multigot" options under SGI's
version.  Do these or similar options exist?  I can get around the
problem using shared objects, but I'm not sure I'm doing this the
most straight forward way.  Does anyone have any examples of creating
and using Ada shared objects under SGI?  Any other suggestions would
be appreciated also.

Thanks,
Tony
aeg@hiwaay.net