From: Thomas Handler <th@umundum.vol.at>
Subject: GNAT on Hitachi H8/300
Date: 1998/10/29
Date: 1998-10-29T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Hi!

Since gcc is ported to the above processor I just wanted to ask if
anyone is aware if there is a port of GNAT also available.
Please be aware that I'm an absolutely newbie to GNAT, but maybe it is
not much effort to do the port myself. Any hints would be greatly
appreciated.

Thank you.

Thomas Handler