* TCP/IP Message Level protocol code
@ 1998-10-23  0:00 Roga Danar
From: Roga Danar @ 1998-10-23  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

  I will be implementing TCP/IP Message Level protocol for my current
project and
would like to know where I can find Ada95 utility code out there which
would help me implement it.

  Thanks in advance,

 Michael

* Re: TCP/IP Message Level protocol code
@ 1998-10-24  0:00 ` Jerry van Dijk
From: Jerry van Dijk @ 1998-10-24  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Roga Danar (nospam@nospam.com) wrote:

:   I will be implementing TCP/IP Message Level protocol for my current
: project and
: would like to know where I can find Ada95 utility code out there which
: would help me implement it.

For which compiler and OS ?

Jerry.
--
-- Jerry van Dijk  | email: jdijk@acm.org
-- Leiden, Holland | member Team-Ada

* Re: TCP/IP Message Level protocol code
@ 1998-10-26  0:00   ` Roga Danar
From: Roga Danar @ 1998-10-26  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jerry van Dijk

Jerry,

  Apologies for leaving out the details.  I am working on Rational Apex
Ada95 v. 2.0.l on a Win NT platform.  However, I have also have GNAT.
Thanks.

@ 1998-10-27  0:00     ` Jerry van Dijk
From: Jerry van Dijk @ 1998-10-27  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Roga Danar (nospam@nospam.com) wrote:

:   Apologies for leaving out the details.  I am working on Rational Apex
: Ada95 v. 2.0.l on a Win NT platform.  However, I have also have GNAT.

I'm not familiar with Apex, but the Ada Sockets port on my homepage
should get you started.

see http://stad.dsl.nl/~jvandyk