* GNAT & LinuxPPC
@ 1998-10-09  0:00 Christophe SOHIER
From: Christophe SOHIER @ 1998-10-09  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Does anybody know where to find GNAT for LinuxPPC R4.

Thanks
         /      /   /   /   /   /  /   /   /
        /      /   /     __/   ___/   __  /
      _____/ _____/ __/ _\  __/    __/ __/
 Laboratoire Universitaire de Recherche en
 Production Automatisee
 Ecole Normale Superieure de Cachan
Christophe SOHIER - LURPA - ENS de Cachan
61, Avenue du President Wilson - 94235 Cachan CEDEX - FRANCE
tel: 0147402413 - sohier@lurpa.ens-cachan.fr
WWW: http://www.lurpa.ens-cachan.fr/personnels/Sohier.html

* Re: GNAT & LinuxPPC
@ 1998-10-10  0:00 ` Matthew Heaney
From: Matthew Heaney @ 1998-10-10  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Christophe SOHIER <sohier@lurpa.ens-cachan.fr> writes:

> Does anybody know where to find GNAT for LinuxPPC R4.

Here's some info about a list for linux-ada.  Try posting your question
there.  (I'm using GNAT 3.10 on the Valentines Day release.)

(start of quote)
Actually, there are plans to set up a more Linux-like maintained
version of GNAT. We were just waiting on the next public release to
have an up-to-date starting point, because most of the more urgent
problems seem to be already addressed in the expected 3.11p release.

See

  http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~mgk25/linux-ada/

for more info and join the mailing list if you are interested to
contribute.

Markus G. Kuhn, Security Group, Computer Lab, Cambridge University, UK
email: mkuhn at acm.org,  home page: <http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~mgk25/>
(end of quote)

@ 1998-10-13  0:00 ` Paul Channell
From: Paul Channell @ 1998-10-13  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Christophe SOHIER wrote:

> Does anybody know where to find GNAT for LinuxPPC R4.
>
> Thanks
> --
>          /      /   /   /   /   /  /   /   /
>         /      /   /     __/   ___/   __  /
>       _____/ _____/ __/ _\  __/    __/ __/
>  Laboratoire Universitaire de Recherche en
>  Production Automatisee
>  Ecole Normale Superieure de Cachan
> Christophe SOHIER - LURPA - ENS de Cachan
> 61, Avenue du President Wilson - 94235 Cachan CEDEX - FRANCE
> tel: 0147402413 - sohier@lurpa.ens-cachan.fr
> WWW: http://www.lurpa.ens-cachan.fr/personnels/Sohier.html

  See http://www.linuxppc.org/

In the software archive it is called   gcc-ada   instead of gnat. It
works great on my machine.