* GUI Builder (ObjectAda) Question
@ 1998-10-07  0:00 k
From: k @ 1998-10-07  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi!

Recently I've been playing with the GUI Builder included in ObjectAda. I've
been programming for 1 year now so I'm relatively new to all of this. I
need more information (read EXAMPLES) about GUI Builder. I think the stuff
in GUI Builder's help files is not enough.

So can anyone tell me where their's more (on the internet preferably)...
OR, I would really like someone to just help me with this:

I wish to do a little program with GUI. What it should do is... I want to
have a window with an Text Input area. The user should enter something,
then click on a button (in the same window). That should open another
window (and erase the current one). In the new windows, it would say "You
entered <sentence entered by user>" and there would be 2 button. One saying
"again" and another saying "exit".

That is a very basic program I know. I just wish to know how to
input.output text in windows. I know how to do the windows, the buttons.
But Input text with GUI Builder, I'm wondering if it's even possible. So if
someone could help me with that, I would be very grateful. Thank you.
							Philippe
							strider@generation.net

* Re: GUI Builder (ObjectAda) Question
@ 1998-10-08  0:00 ` Dave Wood
From: Dave Wood @ 1998-10-08  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: k

You should post your question to the ObjectAda
User's Group.  To subscribe to the group, see:

http://www.aonix.com/Support/Ada/Oalist/subscribe_form.html

For general information, see:

http://www.aonix.com/Support/Ada/Oalist/index.html