From: Stephan <stephan@cae.ca>
Subject: Un-crunch (gnatk8)
Date: 1998/10/07
Date: 1998-10-07T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Hi there,

Let's say I use "gnatk8" to crunch my filename down to a certain
number of characters.  Is there a utility coming with Gnat which
can restore that file-name back to the original file name?  Something
of an "uncrunch".  I know I can probably write one... but, I
imagine Gnat must be un-crunching internally anyway.  Maybe that
program is around..

Let me know if you know of something...  Please mail me a copy
of any reply, since my news server misses tons of messages.

Thanks!
Viqar