* Searching Tutorials for Ada 95
@ 1998-10-05  0:00 Andreas M. Weiner
From: Andreas M. Weiner @ 1998-10-05  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I'm a student and I'm searching for free Ada95 Compilers and Tutorials

TIA

Andreas M. Weiner

P.S. please send the answers to weiner@rol3.com
--
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and to remove all doubt"

Abraham Lincoln (1809-1865)

* Re: Searching Tutorials for Ada 95
@ 1998-10-06  0:00 ` grave
From: grave @ 1998-10-06  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andreas M. Weiner

Andreas M. Weiner wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm a student and I'm searching for free Ada95 Compilers and Tutorials

http://www.adahome.com/ will give you all need to start.

good luck

* Re: Searching Tutorials for Ada 95
@ 1998-10-13  0:00 ` Kas_le_chat
From: Kas_le_chat @ 1998-10-13  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Andreas M. Weiner wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm a student and I'm searching for free Ada95 Compilers and Tutorials
>
> TIA
>
> Andreas M. Weiner
>
> P.S. please send the answers to weiner@rol3.com
> --
> "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and to remove all doubt"
>
> Abraham Lincoln (1809-1865)
For the compiler go at www.aonix.com.This is the place where you can get
free ObjectAda.

Hope it helps.

Kas

* Re: Searching Tutorials for Ada 95
@ 1998-10-15  0:00 ` John English
From: John English @ 1998-10-15  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Andreas M. Weiner (weiner@rol3.com) wrote:
: I'm a student and I'm searching for free Ada95 Compilers and Tutorials

Try http://burks.bton.ac.uk/burks/language/ada/

 Senior Lecturer           | http://www.it.bton.ac.uk/staff/je
 Dept. of Computing        | ** NON-PROFIT CD FOR CS STUDENTS **
 University of Brighton    |    -- see http://burks.bton.ac.uk