From: lhjeong@electro.donga.ac.kr (Jeong, Laehyung)
Subject: Image processing File I/O
Date: 1998/09/24
Date: 1998-09-24T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

 pardon me, poor english.

 I am a student taking Image processing class.
 Generally, this area is dominated by C-language ;-(

 I want to use Ada.
 can I use prepared Ada file I/O environments to deal Image files?
   Text_IO, Direct_IO, Sequential_IO, and their subprograms?
   which package is more useful dealing in Image files, specially.

 Now, I encountered labelling algorithm problem.
      Reads grey-level scaled picture file
            and converts it labelled image file.

 I want to know file I/O part.

 I'm novice in this area,   esp. with Ada.

 It'll be good any rough estimate statements, or simple your code.

 thanks.