From: RonAli@WriteMe.com (Ronald Ali)
Subject: Re: Problems translating C to Ada
Date: 1998/09/02
Date: 1998-09-02T21:11:51+00:00	[thread overview]

We have a need to translate c headers to Ada, but I had no
success building c2ada on our Solaris workstation.  We have
now moved over to NT, and my first attempt to build c2ada on
NT has also failed.
Please let me know what platform you are running c2ada on,
and if there is a binary available?

Ronald Ali
Stanford Telecom
732-933-4070 x141