* Flight Simulation Positions
@ 1998-07-28  0:00 Don Powers
From: Don Powers @ 1998-07-28  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have several outstanding opportunities for experienced software
professionals to perform design, code, test and system integration of
real-time software on state of the art F-18/F-22 simulation programs.

Knowledge of C and FORTRAN required,  ADA highly desirable.

Other skills that would be a plus are experience in;  avionics,
aerodynamics, GUI's, radar principles and weapon tactics.

Must be open to relocation in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.

Must be a US citizen and able to obtain a security clearance.

Should be open to the possibility of working during the summer months
in Herndon, Virginia.

I also have openings for Flight Control Engineers in Phoenix, Denver
and Orlando.

Fortan and C++ programming skills preferred.

If interested please e-mail resume or fax to (602) 481-0525

Thank you,
Don Powers
dwpowers@hotmail.com

* Re: Flight Simulation Positions