* DLL's and Rational Apex Ada 2.01
@ 1998-09-09  0:00 kevin.hung
From: kevin.hung @ 1998-09-09  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am trying to build a DLL using the newest Rational Apex Ada. I am currently
transitioning to Apex Ada NT 2.0.1.  I have very limited knowledge on how to
build a DLL with APEX. Is there any documentation or information site on the
web that may help me in my endeavor? I've found very little in the help files
that come with the release. A specific issue I need to address is with
Imports... The "winapi.ss" needs to be included, but there seems to be no DLL
model for "winapi.ss". If anyone knows of anything that can help, it will be
GREATLY appreciated! Thanks!

* Re: DLL's and Rational Apex Ada 2.01
@ 1998-09-13  0:00 ` Steven Hovater
From: Steven Hovater @ 1998-09-13  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kevin.hung

Kevin -
I know it's an obvious question, but have you tried tech support at Rational?
(e.g. support@rational.com).

Cheers,
Steve

--