From: Mr Ada <mrada@catalina-inter.net>
Subject: Re: GUI and Printing in ADA
Date: 1998/08/15
Date: 1998-08-15T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

me wrote:

> I think XForms is available for most of the common platforms (Windows NT,Unix
> (Linux etc.) and OS/2.

Beware.  Using XForms for free software purposes is fine.  If you plan to make
money off it then you'll owe a royalty fee.

I am current working on an Ada 95 version of a widget library for use in an X
environment.  My first target is Linux OS, however, I have know this software to

work fine on HPUX and Sun Solaris/Sun OS.

Eventually I will put a useable version on my web site.

Later...

Chris Sparks
http://www.catalina-inter.net/mrada