From: Lengyel Sandor <hunnia@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: Graphical user interface in Unix?
Date: 1998/07/31
Date: 1998-07-31T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Jorgen.Pettersson@saab.se wrote:

> Hello,
> I am a project manager for a project developing an Ada95-application
> and I am trying to find the best alternative to connect a graphical
> user interface to the Ada95-application.
>
> I would appreciate if someone could share their experience with me
> in this area.

> http://www.dejanews.com/rg_mkgrp.xp   Create Your Own Free Member Forum

Personally I feel that atleast in the free tools, to have a
cross-platform GUI created, Ada could improve compared to ather
languages.
  My first choice would be Tash, however I find it slightly discouraging
that to build a widget in Tash, it takes twice as much code, as in TCL
or Python. (Tkinter). But the potential is there, to create widget
classes in Tash which we could all use :-).

--
 Lengyel Sándor

Hass, alkoss, gyarapits,
S a haza fényre derül. (Kölcsey)