* Problem with the win32ada binding
@ 1998-07-30  0:00 daniel gaudry
From: daniel gaudry @ 1998-07-30  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

I succeeded in patching the sources and setting up many things. The last
problem (I hope) is the linker giving out the following message :
ld: -lwin32ada no such file or directory.
This drove me crazy because the doc I have is very slim on linker switches
and error messages
If somebody known I'be happy
Daniel.Gaudry@wanadoo.fr

* Re: Problem with the win32ada binding
@ 1998-07-30  0:00 ` Jerry van Dijk
From: Jerry van Dijk @ 1998-07-30  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

daniel gaudry (Daniel.Gaudry@wanadoo.fr) wrote:

: I succeeded in patching the sources and setting up many things. The last
: problem (I hope) is the linker giving out the following message :
: ld: -lwin32ada no such file or directory.
: This drove me crazy because the doc I have is very slim on linker switches
: and error messages
: If somebody known I'be happy
: Daniel.Gaudry@wanadoo.fr

Read the instructions on my homepage.

-- Jerry van Dijk  | email: jdijk@acm.org
-- Leiden, Holland | member Team-Ada
-- Ada & Win32: http://stad.dsl.nl/~jvandyk

* Re: Problem with the win32ada binding
@ 1998-07-31  0:00 ` Alessandro
From: Alessandro @ 1998-07-31  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

You must rename in \win32ada\lib\win32ada.a to \win32ada\lib\libwin32ada.a,

for compiling win32ada examples you should add in the main procedure the
following line
    with Linker_Options;

where Linker_Options is a package (from Win32ada First Example  by Jerry Van
Dijk )

    package Linker_Options is
            pragma Linker_Options("-mwindows");
            pragma Linker_Options("-luser32");