From: Dale Stanbrough <dale@goanna.cs.rmit.edu.au>
Subject: Experiences/history of Aetech Ada compiler?
Date: 15 Sep 1994 03:57:45 GMT
Date: 1994-09-15T03:57:45+00:00	[thread overview]

Our department has the possibility of supplying students with
the Aetech Ada compiler at a fairly low price (in conjuction with a book).

I was wondering if anyone has used this compiler and could tell me
of any weaknesses it may have.

So far it seems to handle things such as generics and tasks ok, but
it does not implement representation clauses at all.

Dale
Dale Stanbrough, RMIT, Melbourne, Australia, dale@rmit.edu.au
GNU Ada 94 (GNAT) => the best $0 you'll ever spend.
Available for DOS, Linux, OS/2, Sun Sparc, Sun Solaris, ...
Coming to a GNU supported platform near you soon...