From: Karel Th�nissen <thoenissen@hello.nl>
Subject: Re: Newspapers
Date: 1998/06/11
Date: 1998-06-11T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

JTift wrote:

> Would someone please send me the names and mailing addresses for the newspapers
> in Ada, Oklahoma?  Thank you.  Jtift@aol.com

At first sight, writing newspapers in Ada seems a bit overdone. On
second thought, however, I am interested to find out how they have
solved the problems with natural language semantics and timely delivery
of multiple thousands lines of code every day. Some clever people there
in Oklahoma (-8

--

Groeten, Karel Th�nissen

Hello Technologies develops high integrity software for complex systems