From: Markus Kuhn <Markus.Kuhn@cl.cam.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: coding standard for ada95
Date: 1998/06/10
Date: 1998-06-10T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

I think the "Ada 95 Quality and Style Guide" on

http://sw-eng.falls-church.va.us/adaic/docs/style-guide/95style/html/cover.html

is a very helpful document that I'd highly recommend every programmer
to have a look at. There are also downloadable versions on

http://sw-eng.falls-church.va.us/adaic/docs/style-guide/95style/

Markus

--
Markus G. Kuhn, Security Group, Computer Lab, Cambridge University, UK
email: mkuhn at acm.org,  home page: <http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~mgk25/>