* NY/NJ/CT IT PROS READ THIS!!!!
@ 1998-05-18  0:00 searsc
From: searsc @ 1998-05-18  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

HELLO, I AM A CORPORATE TECHNICAL RECRUITER AND IF YOU ARE INVOLVED IN ANY
ASPECT OF THE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY WORLD, THEN I WOULD LIKE TO PRESENT NEW
AND EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES TO YOU. RIGHT NOW THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF
POSITIONS FOR THE BEST PROGRAMMERS, NETWORKERS, QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEERS,
UNIX ADMINISTRATORS, SYSTEM ENGINEERS, BUSINESS ANALYSTS, DATABASE
ADMINSTRATORS, PROJECT MANAGERS, CONSULTANTS, ETC. IF YOUR TITLE FITS THESE
CATEGORIES OR ANY OTHER CATEGORY, E-MAIL YOUR RESUME WITH SALARY REQUIREMENTS
AND WE CAN START A BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP RIGHT NOW!!

* Re: NY/NJ/CT IT PROS READ THIS!!!!
@ 1998-05-19  0:00 ` sylvainp
                   ` (2 subsequent siblings)
From: sylvainp @ 1998-05-19  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Mon, 18 May 1998 18:35:00 GMT, searsc@my-dejanews.com wrote:

>HELLO, I AM A CORPORATE TECHNICAL RECRUITER AND IF YOU ARE INVOLVED IN ANY
>ASPECT OF THE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY WORLD, THEN I WOULD LIKE TO PRESENT NEW
>AND EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES TO YOU. RIGHT NOW THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF
>POSITIONS FOR THE BEST PROGRAMMERS, NETWORKERS, QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEERS,
>UNIX ADMINISTRATORS, SYSTEM ENGINEERS, BUSINESS ANALYSTS, DATABASE
>ADMINSTRATORS, PROJECT MANAGERS, CONSULTANTS, ETC. IF YOUR TITLE FITS THESE
>CATEGORIES OR ANY OTHER CATEGORY, E-MAIL YOUR RESUME WITH SALARY REQUIREMENTS
>AND WE CAN START A BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP RIGHT NOW!!

>http://www.dejanews.com/   Now offering spam-free web-based newsreading

Does dejanews accept complaints ?

Sylvain Poirier
sylvainp@mypc.microtec.net (remove mypc. for reply)
___
C is mother, C is father.

* Re: NY/NJ/CT IT PROS READ THIS!!!!
@ 1998-05-19  0:00 ` Rolf Magnus
From: Rolf Magnus @ 1998-05-19  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

searsc@my-dejanews.com wrote:

> HELLO, I AM A CORPORATE TECHNICAL RECRUITER AND ...
(snipped the rest)

DON'T SHOUT!

* Re: NY/NJ/CT IT PROS READ THIS!!!!
@ 1998-05-19  0:00 ` Stephan Wilms
From: Stephan Wilms @ 1998-05-19  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: searsc

[posted & mailed]

Hey there,

the newsgroup comp.lang.c is NOT the appropriate forum for posting job
offers. Please use *only* the newsgroups that were instituted for
especially this purpose.

Stephan

From: Stephan Wilms @ 1998-05-19  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

sylvainp@mypc.microtec.net wrote:

> Does dejanews accept complaints ?

Oh yes, they do. And they are very responsive, too. Use:
   comment@dejanews.com

Stephan

* Re: NY/NJ/CT IT PROS READ THIS!!!!
                   ` (2 preceding siblings ...)
@ 1998-05-29  0:00 ` Darryl L. Pierce
From: Darryl L. Pierce @ 1998-05-29  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Is this part for real? Isn't this crap considered spam as well?

In article <6jpv0k$s64$1@nnrp1.dejanews.com>, searsc@my-dejanews.com says...

--
| Darryl L. Pierce, Software Engineer |