* Looking for a cross compiler
@ 1998-04-27  0:00 grave
From: grave @ 1998-04-27  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

I'm starting to work on vxWorks and I'm looking for a cross compliler
from Sun 5.6 or Dec Osf3.2 to a power pc 603 under vxworks. Do I have
to built it myself with the cross compiler given with the tornado
distribution ?

Thanks in advance,

Xavier Grave

* Re: Looking for a cross compiler
@ 1998-04-28  0:00 ` Mark Bennison
From: Mark Bennison @ 1998-04-28  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Xavier Grave <grave@ipnsun5.in2p3.fr> thought long and hard and wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I'm starting to work on vxWorks and I'm looking for a cross compliler
>from Sun 5.6 or Dec Osf3.2 to a power pc 603 under vxworks. Do I have
>to built it myself with the cross compiler given with the tornado
>distribution ?

Well, both Rational, GNAT (soon!), Aonix and Greenhills produce an Ada
95 compiler that is targetted to the PowerPC 603 (we're using
Rational's) and run under Solaris (Dec stuff I can't comment on). I
would suspect you need to contact them with your requirements.

Cheers,

Mark.
--
Mark Bennison MBCS,      +-----------------------------------+
Technical Consultant,    | All opinions expressed are my own |

* Re: Looking for a cross compiler
@ 1998-04-29  0:00 ` Todd P. Whitesel
From: Todd P. Whitesel @ 1998-04-29  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

grave <grave@ipnsun5.in2p3.fr> writes:

>I'm starting to work on vxWorks and I'm looking for a cross compliler
>from Sun 5.6 or Dec Osf3.2 to a power pc 603 under vxworks. Do I have
>to built it myself with the cross compiler given with the tornado
>distribution ?

If you bought tornado for Sun, there are compilers included.

I don't think DEC OSF is supported as a host, so you'd have to find a way
to build the compilers for that system.

Todd Whitesel
toddpw @ ugcs.caltech.edu

* Re: Looking for a cross compiler
@ 1998-05-18  0:00 ` Pierre MORERE
From: Pierre MORERE @ 1998-05-18  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: grave

Hello,
if you are looking for a cross Ada compiler for Tornado PowerPC, Aonix as
an Ada95 compiler ObjectAda Realtime which runs on Solaris as host cross
PowerPC target.

grave wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm starting to work on vxWorks and I'm looking for a cross compliler
> from Sun 5.6 or Dec Osf3.2 to a power pc 603 under vxworks. Do I have
> to built it myself with the cross compiler given with the tornado
> distribution ?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Xavier Grave

     LE 18 JUIN 1998 A PARIS, AONIX ORGANISE UN MINI-SALON
    SOLUTION POUR LES TEMPS REELS
  POUR TOUS RENSEIGNEMENTS info@aonix.fr

Pierre Morere           Presales/Consulting Engineer
Phone:  (33) 1 41 48 11 24      Fax: (33) 1 41 48 10 20
E-Mail: pierre.morere@aonix.fr

   Aonix France
  66-68 Av Pierre Brossolette
      92247 Malakoff, France
Phone: (33) 1 41 48 10 00        Fax: (33) 1 41 48 10 20
 WEB: http://www.aonix.fr or http://www.aonix.com