* DOD-STD-2167A in Electronic Form
@ 1991-03-03 23:15 J. PUKITE
From: J. PUKITE @ 1991-03-03 23:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

are available from the Ada Software Repository and can be
downloaded using FTP.  The contact is RCONN@WSMR-SIMTEL-20.ARMY.MIL.
These files are in public domain and can be easily adapted to
fit the specific documentation task.  We have used these templates
with good success for our contract software documentation.

J. Pukite
pukite@vz.acs.umn.edu

* Re: DOD-STD-2167A in Electronic Form
@ 1991-03-04 13:06 ` J. PUKITE
From: J. PUKITE @ 1991-03-04 13:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <3532@ux.acs.umn.edu>, pukite@vz.acs.umn.edu (J. PUKITE) writes...
****** Correction to 3540 ******
DOD-STD-2167A and associated data item description (DID) templates