* Trouble compiling with AdaGIDE and GNAT
@ 1998-04-11  0:00 Michael Stephens
From: Michael Stephens @ 1998-04-11  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Please can someone help, I have downloaded and installed AdaGIDE and GNAT,
but the compiler is having trouble in locating all the necessary files.  I
think it may be a path and environment variable problem, and would
appreciate some detailed guidance.

          Thanks in advance,

                             MGS.

* Re: Trouble compiling with AdaGIDE and GNAT
@ 1998-04-11  0:00 ` David C. Hoos, Sr.
From: David C. Hoos, Sr. @ 1998-04-11  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Michael,

It would really be more helpful if you would give as detailed description of
the
problem as the detail you wish in your answer.

For example, are you trying to compile files from multiple directories, and
the
compiler is having trouble finding files in those other directories -- or is
the
compiler having trouble finding files in the adainclude directory?

On what drive, and in what  directory did you install gnat?  What version of
AdaGIDE?  There is a later version of AdaGIDE at
ftp://ftp.usafa.af.mil/pub/dfcs/carlisle/adagide/agide619.zip