* E-mails not sent to my GMail account
@ 2012-09-14 18:17 Arie van Wingerden
       [not found] ` <p1575857ns3gfsh7771h4cpaton9jqae6s@invalid.netcom.com>
From: Arie van Wingerden @ 2012-09-14 18:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,
since I signed up for this group with the option "send every e-mail as a new message arrives" selected, I expect all messages in my GMail account.
However, I don't get any of them! I did check spam and filters, but to no avail.
Also I am a member of other Googlegroups where things work perfectly.
Any ideas?
TIA,
   Arie

* Re: E-mails not sent to my GMail account
       [not found] ` <p1575857ns3gfsh7771h4cpaton9jqae6s@invalid.netcom.com>
@ 2012-09-16 11:45   ` Arie van Wingerden
From: Arie van Wingerden @ 2012-09-16 11:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Dennis,