From: frenchc@cadvision.com (Calvin French)
Subject: gnat and djgpp?
Date: 1998/04/09
Date: 1998-04-09T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Hi, I would like information on getting gnat and djgpp to work together?
Rather, I know that I can get gnat working, and I also am well aware that it
in fact uses djgpp; my only concern is still being able to compile my regular
c/c++ progrmas normally. It seems from reading various README/FAQ etc, that
in fact gnat installations on DOS systems replace gcc, and a few others. I
just upgraded to gcc 2.8.0 and I don't want overwrite it with gcc 2.7.2, or
another older/more dysfunctional version.

Thank you,

- Calvin -