From: grendel <grendel66@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Win32ada binding
Date: 1998/04/04
Date: 1998-04-04T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

May be someone can help me out with setting up the win32 binding for
ada.
I'm using gnat ver 3.10 compiler for use under windows95. I've followed
the instructions on setting up the binding and now i'm unsure whether
i've done it incorrectly, or it just doesn't work with this version of
gnat.
If anyone has had experience with setting up this binding, please give
me some pointers.

Thanks