From: dweller@Starbase.NeoSoft.COM (David Weller)
Subject: Re: AFCEA joins Ada undermining bandwagon
Date: 7 Sep 1994 16:06:56 -0500
Date: 1994-09-07T16:06:56-05:00	[thread overview]

In article <34l7aq$8cc@nntpd2.cxo.dec.com>,
Jim Bennett <bennett@sfcpmo.enet.dec.com> wrote:

>In article <CvrHHM.1IB@world.std.com>, srctran@world.std.com writes:
>                                       ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>|>Greg Aharonian
>^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
>Thank you very much Mr. Aharonian. Do those of us that ignore all of your
>posts by the name of "Greg Aharonian" now have to worry about aliases. We
>who do not wish to see your daily postings would appreciate it if you
>
>A) Post under the same name or
>B) Let us know the accounts you will be posting from
>
>Thank you for your cooperation.

Uh-oh.  History is about to be made:  Dave comes to Greg's defense....

Jim, Greg's address has been srctran@world.std.com for quite some
time now.  I personally have no reason to believe that Greg would be
trying to do something deceptive to make you think he was somebody
else.  In spite of my vigorous disagreement with Greg's prose, the
_last_ thing I've found Greg to be is deceptive.  I'd say his style
was something of the opposite :-)

--
Proud (and vocal) member of Team Ada! (and Team OS/2)        ||This is not your
             Ada 9X -- It doesn't suck                       ||  father's Ada