From: jpwoodruff@irisinternet.net (John Woodruff)
Subject: Re: gps-1.4.0-academic issue
Date: 4 Jan 2004 09:55:55 -0800
Date: 2004-01-04T09:55:55-08:00	[thread overview]

Here is the O.P. returning to close the content of this thread:

I replaced the operating system with Windows XP, and now GPS installs
and works fine.  At least as near as I can tell -- I'm just starting.

Thanks for the constructive suggestions, all.  And I'll refrain from
offering my opinions about Microsoft product qualities....

John