From: reply-address-in-sig (Steve Garriga)
Subject: Re: Help.  Procedure is undefined
Date: 1998/01/08
Date: 1998-01-08T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

On Thu, 08 Jan 1998 12:39:49 +0000, GJW3 <GJW3@bton.ac.uk> wrote:

>--------------681674BA4851
>
>Cananyone solve the problem from the code.  It says that the procedure
>main is undefined in the subprograms.  Please help.
>Thanks

{snip code}

From a glance at your code it seems that you don't understand control
flow. When a procedure or function is called, control is passed with
the intention that control is passed back when the procedure or
function completes.

So.... what you need if I understand your intention, is a loop in your
main procedure which is terminated by selecting quit, and your other
procedures to just 'return' (i.e. don't attempt to call main, just
complete).

Hope that helps

Steve Garriga,               "Opinions stated herein are those of the
'garrigas                     author and do not necessarily reflect
         @logica.com'         those of Logica."
Logica Inc. (617) 476-8000                      http://www.logica.com