From: Bob Lusk <bob_lusk@swbell.net>
To: Vinicius Fernando Arcaro <vfa@turing.unicamp.br>
Subject: Re: GUI on Windows NT/95?
Date: 1998/03/04
Date: 1998-03-04T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

IST, a software company in the UK sells XDesigner.  XDesigner will
produce either MOTIF or WIN32 sytle windows.  The same tool can generate
screns for use in either environment.  This is my first choice.  You can
be very productive.

The tool in the Aonix Ada 95 package  worked when we tried it, but only
for relatively simple screens.  TeleUse (also Aonix) proved unwieldy to
all (in my experience) who tried it...

Bob