From: Bob Lusk <bob_lusk@swbell.net>
To: Dominique Bouthinon <Dominique.Bouthinon@snv.jussieu.fr>
Subject: Re: Object Ada (Aonix)
Date: 1998/03/01
Date: 1998-03-01T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

My personal opinion:
Yes there are a number of bugs in ObjectAda.  At my workplace, we tried
using ObjectAda with limited success.  Support is slow in helping with
problems that surface.

If you have a reasonably small program, you may be successful.  If this
is new code and not reused Ada 83 code you have a better chance.
Debugger is flawed - You may have to debug with print statements.

Have you considered either Rational or Green Hills?  Is your application
real-time?