From: Igor Pascual <jtapasai@bipa162.bi.ehu.es>
Subject: help about ada95 machine code operations
Date: 1998/02/26
Date: 1998-02-26T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

I am learning ADA 95, and I am interested on making a driver for a data
adquisition card.
I have a very important problem. I don�t know the way to input/output
data from/to a port
to configure the card.(for example,such as IN/OUT in C)

If any ADA Programmers know the way to solve this problem ,please let me
know.
I must develope this software on GNAT 3.09 on a Linux platform.

Thanks in advance !!!