* "LINE" or Pixel Set Command for ADA?
@ 1998-02-20  0:00 Josh Highley
From: Josh Highley @ 1998-02-20  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have a program I wrote a long time ago in QBasic and I'd like to
convert it to ADA.  Is there a package that lets me do what the "LINE"
and "PSET" command did in QBasic. Any package or code that would let me
control the screen pixel by pixel could also be useful.  Thanks

--joshhighley@hotmail.com

* Re: "LINE" or Pixel Set Command for ADA?
@ 1998-02-20  0:00 ` Jerry van Dijk
From: Jerry van Dijk @ 1998-02-20  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Josh Highley <joshhighley@hotmail.com> schreef in artikel
<34ee0670.0@silver.truman.edu>...

> I have a program I wrote a long time ago in QBasic and I'd like to
> convert it to ADA.  Is there a package that lets me do what the "LINE"
> and "PSET" command did in QBasic. Any package or code that would let me
> control the screen pixel by pixel could also be useful.  Thanks

Depends on which OS you are using.

On DOS, use the VGAPCK06 package that can be found with EZ2LOAD,
for Windows you migh try AdaGraph.

Jerry.

* Re: "LINE" or Pixel Set Command for ADA?
@ 1998-02-21  0:00 ` Tarjei T. Jensen
From: Tarjei T. Jensen @ 1998-02-21  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Josh Highley wrote:

> I have a program I wrote a long time ago in QBasic and I'd like to
> convert it to ADA.  Is there a package that lets me do what the "LINE"
> and "PSET" command did in QBasic. Any package or code that would let me
> control the screen pixel by pixel could also be useful.  Thanks

If you review the articles posted in the last week I think you'll find a
number of useful VGA packages for graphics.

You can use http://www.dejanews.com/ to search the newsgroup.

Greetings,

--
// Tarjei T. Jensen